Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day.....A week late(r)

An American eating blog with out an entry about all that was eaten for Thanksgiving. What was I thinking. Well I was eating.

We cooked and cleaned and ate. Poor Holly and her newly metal filled mouth (she got braces the day before) only ate olives, nuts and bolts (Kix, Cheerios, mini pretzels, and Goldfish crackers), mash potatoes and chocolate ice cream.everything else she tried just hurt too much.

There were few leftovers after Thanksgiving. Always a good thing.
Here is a quick round up in photos (not the best pictures but they will need to suffice):



Holly and Griffin ate snacks before dinner.









You can see the nuts and bolt on Holly's lap and corn chips, cookies, and baby carrots on Griffin's. I am proud to say he mostly ate the carrots.

PIES!

Bill's Blueberry pie and two stages of his Chocolate Ribbon pie before and after the top layer of Cool whip.
And then my cranberry mold next to Holly's olives.

 No pictures were taken of the rest of the food. I wish I had but all I wanted to do was eat.

We left for home sated. The kids slept and Bill and I chatted about how in comparison there is a lack of pies at his families events compared to my family (last year there was 11 pies and 13 people counting the 4 month old. The report from this year there was 7 pies and 9 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment